Fallout 4 is a role-playing game that was developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Bethesda Softworks published the game. It is the fourth game that was released in the fallout series. The game is set up in a post-apocalyptic environment. It encompasses the city of Boston and the surrounding Massachusetts region known as “The Commonwealth”. The game also uses several local landmarks like Fort Independence, Bunker Hill, and Old North Bridge. The game was released on November 10, 2015, worldwide for Playstation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One. Let’s try to figure out the best starting stats to begin the game.
The actual story occurs 10 years after Fallout 3 and 210 years after “The Great War” in 2287. The Great War was caused due to nuclear destruction in the United States. The player has a character named “Sole Survivor” who emerges from a vault from an underground nuclear fallout shelter. The sole survivor witnesses the murder of their spouse and the kidnapping of their child. The Sole Survivor vows to take revenge for the death of their spouse and find their child. The player explores throughout the game, completes various quests, gains points, and increases their abilities.
This game involves just roaming around completing missions, but it has various other exciting things that you can do in this game. To advance through the game, you need to have useful items and good stats.
How to Boost your Character Power Easily
The game’s progression and the character’s evolution are associated with the number of experience points the character gains. In Fallout 4, three ways help you boost the power of your character. The three ways are an investment in various stats, and perks and by collecting different magazines and bobbleheads.
The Fallout 4 stats and the perk system are connected. There are some Best Fallout 4 Starting Stats. Talking about stats, we have seven of them. They are Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck. You can invest any skill points in them, which will unlock up to 10 levels of perks. After the perks are unlocked, you can invest the points in them as well. The perks have their upgrade progression. They become more robust with each level and with each point that you add to them.
There are different ways of boosting power. Increasing the power of your character depends on how you play the game. For example, if you prefer role-playing, you must invest in Charisma, if you prefer to stay back and play rather than being upfront, it is not a good idea to invest in strength. If you just like exploring things, then you must have Endurance and Perception. It would help if you decided on what you want to achieve before using your points in something.
How Does The Starting Stats Work In Fallout 4
The seven stats of Fallout 4 help determine the perks you can choose and give your character bonuses. To unlock perks, you need to have a higher exceptional stat level.
Here is a short description of each Fallout 4 starting stats that tells you how they work.
- Strength: Strength is the measure of your physical power. This affects how much weight you can carry and the damage of the melee attacks. If you prefer engaging in head-to-head combats, then you must invest in this stat. It increases your melee character’s damage, and it also increases your inventory space.
- Perception: Perception refers to your awareness and sixth sense. It increases your environmental awareness and the accuracy of your weapon. This stat is perfect for perks, and it is also beneficial as it helps you regardless of your style in which you play.
- Endurance: Endurance is the measure of your physical fitness. It helps in increasing your health and damage resistance. Endurance, when combined with Strength, can be excellent.
- Charisma: Charisma refers to your ability to charm and convince others. Charisma affects your success in persuading in dialogue.
This can be used if you prefer role-playing adventures and if you like to have memorable conversations.
- Intelligence: Intelligence is the measure of how smart you are. The higher your intelligence, the more XP you gain by completing the quests. Intelligence is for players who don’t rely on strength.
- Agility: Agility refers to the measure of your finesse and reflexes. This stat helps you by providing more Action Points.
- Luck: Luck is the measure of success or failure that is brought by chance. It affects the chances of finding ammunition and caps at random throughout your journey in the game.
Best Starting Stats Builds To Begin With
If you are starting your Fallout journey, the stats and perks might be very overwhelming. Here are some best starting builds to begin with:
- Leveling Build: This build will increase your experience and your mobility. It will also increase your inventory space, survivability, and will get you more Action Points.
- Crafting Build: Crafting Build will get you good crafting, mod, and utility perks which are essential in Fallout 4. The disadvantage of this build is that you will have low Action Points and low Health Formula.
- The Good Guy Build: This build is very calm, and it provides you with a lot more XP and conversations. The best perks of this build are Strong Back, Inspiration, Scrapper, Party Boy, and Mysterious Stranger, and this requires four points of Luck.
Fallout 4 received many positive reviews from the critics and praised the world depth, amount of content, player freedom, and soundtrack. Fallout 4 was critically and commercially very successful. The game generated $750 million within just 24 hours after its release.
While playing this game, it all comes down to your personal preferences. You can select any build and start playing. You can change the build later, anytime you want.
Check our other posts: