- CUSTOMIZABLE Trim colours
- sleek, tinted side window panel and DarkMirror removable front panel
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, Audio In / Out
- Support for up to 3 cooling fans and a watercooling system
|Brand name||Cooler Master|
|Item Weight||4.44 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||40.1 x 23.6 x 47 cm|
|Item model number||MCW-L3B3-KANN-01|
|Color||MasterBox Lite 3.1|
|Form Factor||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||GDDR5|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Since our founding in 1992 as a thermal pioneer responsible for the heat pipe heatsink, through our evolution into a manufacturer of cutting-edge cases and peripherals, to our recent groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master has consistently rewarded its customers and fans with the utmost in innovation, choice, and control.
MasterBox Lite 3.1
Choose Your Style
The MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX Case is your straightforward option for your PC build that doesn’t ignore good looks, customisation, or performance. A sleek DarkMirror front panel and three custom trim colours (included in the box) offer a great first entry point for customisation.
The compact chassis with spacious interior features black coating that gives the case a luxury look. Additionally, it comes with an edge to edge transparent acrylic side panel to show your internal components. And with support for up to 3 cooling fans and a watercooling system, we ensure your performance will not suffer.
- DarkMirror front panel – Stand out and be unique. Your case doesn’t have to look boring
- Customisable trim colours – Choose from three distinct colours to suit your style, all included in the box
- Edge to edge transparent acrylic side panel – Show off your first build in style, and have easy access to your components in case things go haywire
- Full black coating – Let your system stand out with an all-black background
- Support for 3 fans & watercooling – Three 120mm fans and front watercooling support ensure that you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Graphics card support up to 380mm – You won’t ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards