PlayStation 5 has been the biggest launch in the year 2020. The home video game console has many features and is made from the gamer’s point of view. This console contains various pre-installed games, which makes it interesting for the gamers.
PlayStation 5 does not use any region lockouts, allowing gamers to play games regardless of what region they are living in. Everyone was excited enough for its launch. But as it came out, many questions were raised, and many problems arose among the gamers.
How to fix PS 5 memory critical temperatures?
It is noticed that PlayStation 5’s particular concern is with its memory modules and its temperature. The temperature reaches a critical point. The normal temperature should be around 75 degrees to 80 degrees, but it is going above that.
The question is: how to fix this? There are a few easy steps one should follow –
- After using, keep your console in a very well-ventilated area.
- Consider taking the plates off the device and leaving it bare.
- When the console heats up, make sure to keep it in a cool place.
PS 5 won’t boot to safe mode
Safe mode lets you start the PlayStation console with its basic functions. The safe mode lets you solve the issues which involve console storage or changing the system’s settings into factory settings.
If you are facing any problem in turning your PS 5 console on and it is not going into the safe mode, here are a few steps that you can try.
- Turn off your console by pressing the power button.
- Once the system is off, press and hold the power button again and release it after hearing the second beep.
- Connect the controller with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
PS 5 Media Remote – how to change the TV input using it?
After setting up your PlayStation, don’t forget to connect your media remote to your PS 5 console. The steps to connect your media remote are easy. Go to Settings > Accessories > media remote > set up media remote.
Once the media remote is set, the is a key called ‘options button,’ which lets you control the TV’s input and lets you change the TV input.
How to check the battery level on Dualsense?
There is an option called ‘Accessories’ in the control center. By selecting this option, you can check the battery of your Dualsense controller. When you connect your Dualsense controller to your PS 5 console using USB, your controller battery starts charging itself, and you can see that your controller is charging.
How to download redeemed DLC on PS 5?
This is another issue gamers have to face in PS 5 – not being able to download DLC.
Follow these basic steps if you are downloading DLC on your PS 5 –
- Select ‘Game library’ from your ‘Games Home screen.’
- Select whichever DLC game of your choice.
- Select the three-dot icon next to the installing/downloading button and select view product.
- Scroll down to ‘Add-ons’ and access the PS 5 specific DLC.
Can I turn off the trophy guides?
Yes, you can turn off these trophy guides on your PS 5. It involves basic/easy steps to turn it off. First, you have to go to Settings > Capture and Broadcast > Trophies. After this, you just need to disable ‘Save trophy screenshots’ and ‘Save trophy videos.’
If you already have many of these trophy guides taking up your PS 5 storage, then go to the trophy tab and delete these trophy guides.
How do I connect my PS 5 controller to my iPhone and PC?
There are a few easy steps to connect your PS 5 controller to your iPhone and PC.
- For iPhone users:
- Make sure your controller isn’t connected to the PlayStation console.
- Put your controller on the pairing mode by holding the share button and PlayStation button for a long period.
- Navigate the settings tab on your iPhone and select Bluetooth from this menu.
- As the list of all the available devices will appear, select your PS 5 controller from this menu, and you are good to go.
- On PC:
- Turn on your controller’s Bluetooth mode by holding the share button and the PlayStation button for some time.
- Go to your Bluetooth settings on your Windows and add a new Bluetooth device and select your PS 5 controller.
- Upon connection, head back the ‘Steam’ and configure it by defining the layout.
- Go back to controller settings and enable ‘Generic gamepad configuration support.’ From then, your controller will connect to your PC.
Will PS 5 play DVD/ Blu-ray at 1.5x speed with the audio?
Yes, PS 5 lets you play DVDs/Blu-ray at 1.5x speed. You can also increase the speed by pressing the R2 trigger, and the next step up is 10x speed.
The PS 5 console version supports video playbacks from 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs, and DVDs.
PS 5 Brick issues with storage/rest mode glitch
Many issues have come up with PS 5. Many reviewers say that they have faced issues while putting the PS 5 into rest mode, which further prompts a system message that reads ‘repair your external drive.’ Some issues have required factory resets of the PS 5 hardware or outright bricked the system. You can get rid of these problems by canceling downloads, restarting the system, or performing a factory reset. These steps might help, but if not, contact PlayStation customer service.
PlayStation 5 still hasn’t lost its hype. Since it was launched in the year 2020, when everything was shut down, PS 5 made its place. This video game might be having a lot of issues, but it did not lose its spark. There are many glitches in it, and according to many reviewers, they have faced a lot of problems. But this game has a lot of good things, too; hence, it is still in demand.